Junior Accountant in Confidential Company, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Junior Accountant job is available with Confidential Company in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Entry level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- Basic Education qualification for functions: Accounts / Audit
- Minimum experience required is: 1 - 2 Years
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 18 February 2020. The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Junior Accountant and should have skills like Accountant, Account, Junior,finance .
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received and never ever pay any money for interviews / jobs and report such instances to the authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Search Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So Difficult?
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link
- OWCareers Offers Dream Employment Hunting Service Without Effort
- Jobseekers Must Apply For Jobs In UAE Companies
- Sacrifice Of Nations
- Global Educational Issues
- Importance of Customized Cover Letters for Your Job Search
- After Interview - Send Thank You Email