Maintenance Technician in Utah Property Maintenance, United States, Salt Lake City Utah
Maintenance Technician job is available with Utah Property Maintenance in United States, Salt Lake City Utah. It is a Skilled Professional level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- qualification for functions: .
- Minimum experience required is: .
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) is desired
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 31 October 2020. You can apply through OWCareers but we encourage to visit the company website - jobs.ksl.com. The ideal candidate should have skills like . The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Maintenance Technician .
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
Please never pay any money for jobs and report any such incidents to us, so that immediate action can be taken to safeguard the interests of the general public.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.