MARKETING EXECUTIVE in Water Company, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Research Analyst job is available with Charterhouse AE in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- Degree qualification for functions: Civil Engineering / Administrative / Marketing
- Minimum experience required is: 2 Years
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role
- Experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 07 March 2020. The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Research Analyst and should have skills like Analyst, Computer Skills, Understand Your Objectives, Good Verbal Communication, Good Listener, Presentation Skills, Time Management, Documentation And Writing Skills, Technical and Analytical .
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Develop and analyze functional specifications
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance
- Plan and oversee projects (e.g. upgrades, hardware/software installations)
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received and never ever pay any money for interviews / jobs and report such instances to the authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- How To Deal With A Bad Boss?
- The International Brotherhood
- The International Youth Day
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link
- How to Make Your Auto Job Profile Shine; Incorporating Academics
- Chances of getting a dream job
- How To Market Your Business?
- What Do Employers Look For In Employees?