Medical Office Coordinator in HCA Healthcare, United States, Caldwell
Medical Office Coordinator job is available with HCA Healthcare in United States, Caldwell. It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- Graduate, Physician, Patient Care, CERTIFICATION and Medical Education qualification for functions:
- Minimum experience required is:
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, “back-office” and accounting software
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. optical scanner)
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 02 December 2022. The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Medical Office Coordinator and should have skills like .
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received and never ever pay any money for interviews / jobs and report such instances to the authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.