Hospitals in uban areas of Rochester, New York, United States are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their residential area of Rochester, New York, United States medical centers to serves the community of Rochester, New York and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Nurse Practitionercan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
This job is for experienced Nurse Practitionerwith speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in New York. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As nurse practitioners, you will be responsible for:
• Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, infections and injuries.
• Document medical information of patients and maintain electronic medical records
• Monitoring patients to determine if treatment is successful and, if not, to identify which adjustments might be made
• Creating and implementing treatment plans
• Updating medical records
• Provide patient education to promote habits that will prevent diseases and maintain good health
• Conduct health assessments including recording complete medical and psychosocial history
• Diagnosing health issues.
• Performing physical exams and patient observations.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • RN licensure in the state where employed or a compact party state and board-certified by either ANCC or AANP.
• Prescriptive authorization.
• Proficiency with medical instruments and equipment required to perform your work.
• A sound understanding of all pertinent federal and state regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
• Knowledge of disease prevention.
• Must have a current license to practice as a nurse practitioner in the state of practice
• 2-4 years of clinical work experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with patients and other medical staff
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of New York will be preferred.