Nurse Practitioner Per Diem Role (Easy Apply) in Surgeon Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Abilene
Nursing homes in uban areas of Abilene, Texas, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their rural areas of Abilene, Texas, United States medical centers to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Abilene, Texas and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and other paramedical staff. The joining Nurse Practitionercan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can start the day running or jogging in the nearby park or do some bicycling to stay fit and healthy.
The offer is for expert Nurse Practitionerwith specialty in Psychiatry . Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Texas. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As nurse practitioners, you will be responsible for:
• Educating patients on disease prevention and positive health and lifestyle choices.
• Ordering, performing and interpreting diagnostic tests such as lab work and x-rays.
• Prescribe and dispense medications
• Managing other nurses, such as CNAs, LPNs, and RNs
• Performing detailed examinations of the patient
• Recording a patient’s medical history
• Develop a treatment plan that may include medication and other therapies
• Training patients and their families to manage and prevent illness and injury.
• Monitoring and operating medical equipment.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Texas with the following qualifications:
• Proficiency with medical instruments and equipment required to perform your work.
• A sound understanding of all pertinent federal and state regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
• Knowledge of disease prevention.
• Must have a current license to practice as a nurse practitioner in the state of practice
• 2-4 years of clinical work experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with patients and other medical staff
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
• Masters degree from an accredited nursing program.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Texas will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Importance Of Career Counseling
- What Do Employers Look For In Employees?
- Sacrifice Of Nations
- Jobsora - one of the best jobs aggregator in the world
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Past Experiences
- Job Hunting Don'ts
- How To Write A Professional CV
- Jobseekers Must Apply For Jobs In UAE Companies