Nurse Practitioner Per Diem Role (Easy Apply) in Surgeon Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Abilene
Nursing homes in uban areas of Abilene, Texas, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their rural areas of Abilene, Texas, United States medical centers to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Abilene, Texas and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and other paramedical staff. The joining Nurse Practitionercan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can start the day running or jogging in the nearby park or do some bicycling to stay fit and healthy.
The offer is for expert Nurse Practitionerwith specialty in Psychiatry . Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Texas. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As nurse practitioners, you will be responsible for:
• Educating patients on disease prevention and positive health and lifestyle choices.
• Ordering, performing and interpreting diagnostic tests such as lab work and x-rays.
• Prescribe and dispense medications
• Managing other nurses, such as CNAs, LPNs, and RNs
• Performing detailed examinations of the patient
• Recording a patient’s medical history
• Develop a treatment plan that may include medication and other therapies
• Training patients and their families to manage and prevent illness and injury.
• Monitoring and operating medical equipment.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Texas with the following qualifications:
• Proficiency with medical instruments and equipment required to perform your work.
• A sound understanding of all pertinent federal and state regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
• Knowledge of disease prevention.
• Must have a current license to practice as a nurse practitioner in the state of practice
• 2-4 years of clinical work experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with patients and other medical staff
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
• Masters degree from an accredited nursing program.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Texas will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
Jobs in Construction Companies in UAE, Jobs in Real Estate Companies in UAE, Jobs in Oil and Gas Companies in UAE , Jobs in Schools in UAE
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Online Presence
- The Most Advanced CV Distribution Service in Middle East
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Past Experiences
- Importance Of Morality In Society
- CV Writing Tips - Dos and Don'ts
- Rio De Janeiro, The 2016 Olympics
- Team Work - A Necessity For Success
- How to Make Your Auto Job Profile Shine; Incorporating Academics