Clinics in rural areas of Charlotte, NC, US are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their cosmopolitan city of Charlotte, NC, US facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Charlotte, North Carolina and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Nurse Practitionercan stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. You can enjoy the off time, in a number of activities like golf, aerobics and cardio and tennis.
The job opportunity is for physician Nurse Practitionerwith speciality in Pediatrics or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in NC. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As nurse practitioners, you will be diagnosing patients and prescribing medications. You will be responsible for:
• Actively maintain knowledge of current medical research and trends, and support research projects
• Determine, plan, and initiate appropriate treatment, and adjust treatment if necessary
• Performing small medical procedures
• Ordering lab tests or diagnostic procedures as necessary
• Follow up on a patient to determine the effectiveness of recommended treatments
• Make diagnoses
• Consulting with healthcare professionals and families.
• Ordering, administering, and analyzing diagnostic tests.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Experience providing primary care as a family nurse practitioner.
• Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Graduate degree from an accredited nursing school, such as a Master of Science in nursing
• Must have the necessary specialty certification
• Must be compassionate and personable
• Strong leadership skills, self-confidence, and ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Exceptional active listening skills
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in NC will be preferred.