Public hospitals in uban areas of Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their country side of Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States medical centers to serves the community of Grand Rapids, Michigan and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Nurse Practitionercan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
The employment offer is for family Nurse Practitionerwith speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Michigan. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As nurse practitioners, you will be responsible for:
• Detecting changes in patients' health and modifying treatment plans, as needed.
• Creating patient care plans and contributing to existing ones.
• Managing patients' overall care.
• Request consultation or referral with other health care providers, such as physicians and clinics
• Order and perform diagnostic tests, such as x-rays and laboratory tests
• Prescribing medications
• Collecting samples (blood, urine, mucus, stool, etc.)
• Order and interpret laboratory test results
• Physically examine patients
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • 2-4 years of clinical work experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with patients and other medical staff
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
• Masters degree from an accredited nursing program.
• APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in family health by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
• Experience providing primary care as a family nurse practitioner.
• Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Michigan will be preferred.