Medical centers in uban areas of Providence, Rhode Island, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their urban development of Providence, Rhode Island, United States institutions to provide consultation and diagnosis to the community of Providence, Rhode Island and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Nurse Practitionercan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can engage in a variety of extracurricular activities within minutes’ drive of the medical facility.
This is an life chaning opportunity for general practitioner Nurse Practitionerwith specialization in Family Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Rhode Island. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As nurse practitioners, you will be responsible for:
• Ordering, administering, and analyzing diagnostic tests.
• Actively maintain knowledge of current medical research and trends, and support research projects
• Determine, plan, and initiate appropriate treatment, and adjust treatment if necessary
• Performing small medical procedures
• Ordering lab tests or diagnostic procedures as necessary
• Follow up on a patient to determine the effectiveness of recommended treatments
• Make diagnoses
• Consulting with healthcare professionals and families.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Rhode Island and the following qualifications:
• Knowledge of disease prevention.
• Must have a current license to practice as a nurse practitioner in the state of practice
• 2-4 years of clinical work experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with patients and other medical staff
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
• Masters degree from an accredited nursing program.
• APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in family health by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
• Experience providing primary care as a family nurse practitioner.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Rhode Island will be preferred.