Nurse Practitioner Permanent Role (Easy Apply) in Usdr Jobs Dot Com, United States, Fort Wayne
Hospitals in rural areas of Fort Wayne, IN, USA are always looking for talented doctors and nurses for their sub-urban areas of Fort Wayne, IN, USA facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Fort Wayne, Indiana and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Nurse Practitionercan stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the facility.
This opportunity is for experienced or to-be Nurse Practitionerwith specialization in Allergy and Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in IN. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As nurse practitioners, you will be diagnosing patients and prescribing medications. You will be responsible for:
• Ordering, performing and interpreting diagnostic tests such as lab work and x-rays.
• Prescribe and dispense medications
• Managing other nurses, such as CNAs, LPNs, and RNs
• Performing detailed examinations of the patient
• Recording a patient’s medical history
• Develop a treatment plan that may include medication and other therapies
• Training patients and their families to manage and prevent illness and injury.
• Monitoring and operating medical equipment.
• Educating patients on disease prevention and positive health and lifestyle choices.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of IN and the following qualifications:
• Masters degree from an accredited nursing program.
• APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in family health by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
• Experience providing primary care as a family nurse practitioner.
• Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Graduate degree from an accredited nursing school, such as a Master of Science in nursing
• Must have the necessary specialty certification
• Must be compassionate and personable
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in IN will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Find Jobs in Engineering Companies in UAE
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- After Interview - Send Thank You Email
- Jobsora - one of the best jobs aggregator in the world
- Find Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So difficult?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Search Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So Difficult?
- Automatic Job Application