Private hospitals in rural areas of Raleigh, NC, US welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their rural areas of Raleigh, NC, US facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Raleigh, North Carolina and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Nurse Practitionercan stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the facility.
This job is for expert Nurse Practitionerwith specialization in Allergy and Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in NC. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As nurse practitioners, you will be diagnosing patients and prescribing medications. You will be responsible for:
• Administering medicine and other treatments.
• Recording patients' medical histories and symptoms.
• Prescribing medications and other treatments.
• Educate, instruct, and counsel patients and families on presenting health problems, treatment plans, and home care, and encourage and promote preventative health care and positive health behaviors
• Perform physical examinations of patients to evaluate health and diagnose illnesses
• Coordinating with other medical professionals and specialists as necessary
• Documenting symptoms
• Collaborate with other healthcare providers, including physicians and nurses
• Record symptoms
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of NC and the following qualifications:
• Must have the necessary specialty certification
• Must be compassionate and personable
• Strong leadership skills, self-confidence, and ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Exceptional active listening skills
• RN licensure in the state where employed or a compact party state and board-certified by either ANCC or AANP.
• Prescriptive authorization.
• Proficiency with medical instruments and equipment required to perform your work.
• A sound understanding of all pertinent federal and state regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in NC will be preferred.