Health centers in rural areas of Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States of America welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their urban development of Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States of America hospitals and serve the community of Saint Paul, Minnesota and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Nurse Practitionercan stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
The employment offer is for general practitioner Nurse Practitionerwith specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in Minnesota. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As nurse practitioners, you will be diagnosing patients and prescribing medications. You will be responsible for:
• Prescribing medications and other treatments.
• Educate, instruct, and counsel patients and families on presenting health problems, treatment plans, and home care, and encourage and promote preventative health care and positive health behaviors
• Perform physical examinations of patients to evaluate health and diagnose illnesses
• Coordinating with other medical professionals and specialists as necessary
• Documenting symptoms
• Collaborate with other healthcare providers, including physicians and nurses
• Record symptoms
• Administering medicine and other treatments.
• Recording patients' medical histories and symptoms.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Minnesota with the following qualifications:
• APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in family health by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
• Experience providing primary care as a family nurse practitioner.
• Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Graduate degree from an accredited nursing school, such as a Master of Science in nursing
• Must have the necessary specialty certification
• Must be compassionate and personable
• Strong leadership skills, self-confidence, and ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Practicing experience in Saint Paul, Minnesota will be preferred.