Nurse Practitioner Temporary Role (Easy Apply) in Surgeon Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Mesquite
Private hospitals in uban areas of Mesquite, TX, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their cosmopolitan city of Mesquite, TX, USA medical centers to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Mesquite, Texas and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and other paramedical staff. The joining Nurse Practitionercan remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. You can start the day running or jogging in the nearby park or do some bicycling to stay fit and healthy.
This opportunity is for physician Nurse Practitionerwith specialty in Psychiatry . Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in TX. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As nurse practitioners, you will be responsible for:
• Diagnosing health issues.
• Performing physical exams and patient observations.
• Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, infections and injuries.
• Document medical information of patients and maintain electronic medical records
• Monitoring patients to determine if treatment is successful and, if not, to identify which adjustments might be made
• Creating and implementing treatment plans
• Updating medical records
• Provide patient education to promote habits that will prevent diseases and maintain good health
• Conduct health assessments including recording complete medical and psychosocial history
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of TX with the following qualifications:
• Must have a current license to practice as a nurse practitioner in the state of practice
• 2-4 years of clinical work experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with patients and other medical staff
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
• Masters degree from an accredited nursing program.
• APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in family health by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
• Experience providing primary care as a family nurse practitioner.
• Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Mesquite, Texas is recommended.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- The International Brotherhood
- After Interview - Send Thank You Email
- How To Market Your Business?
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Online Presence
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link
- Jobseekers Must Register On These Job Portals In UAE
- Chances of getting a dream job
- Find Jobs in Engineering Companies in UAE