Obstetrician and gynecologist Locum Role (Easy Apply) in H1Md Dot Com, United States, Cedar Rapids
Medical treatment centers in rural areas of Cedar Rapids, IA, USA are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their sub-urban areas of Cedar Rapids, IA, USA facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Cedar Rapids, Iowa and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Obstetrician and gynecologistcan stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. You can enjoy the off time, in a number of activities like golf, aerobics and cardio and tennis.
This job offer is for experienced or to-be Obstetrician and gynecologistwith speciality in Pediatrics or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in IA. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As obstetrician, gynecologist, or OB-GYN you will be helping pregnant women before and after the birth of their babies. You will monitor the progress of a pregnancy, identify the sex of a baby, prescribe prenatal medications, and assist in the birthing process. You will be responsible for:
• Monitor patients over the course of pregnancies.
• Performing routine checkups with patients
• Performing surgeries and gynecological procedures on patients, such as cervical cryosurgeries, dilation and curettages, pelvic laparoscopies, and sterilizations.
• Perform office gynecologic procedures, biopsies, cauterization, IUD insertions.
• Conduct demonstrations and perform laparoscopic cholecystectomies.
• Identify cancerous growths within the reproductive system.
• Performing annual and regular examinations on patients to diagnose various gynecological conditions.
• Educating patients on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
• Administer injections or treatments, and perform routine laboratory tests such as blood, urine, pregnancy, bone density.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Doctor of medicine (MD) or doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO) degree.
• A Medical Degree from an accredited university and licensing in the appropriate State.
• Ability to make decisions quickly and stay calm under pressure.
• Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and families.
• Effective communication skills.
• The ability to make quick decisions.
• Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
• Doctor of medicine (MD) or doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO) degree.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in IA will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.