Obstetrician and gynecologist Permanent Position (Easy Apply) in H1Md Dot Com, United States, New York, New York
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Clinics in rural areas of New York, NY, USA are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their cosmopolitan city of New York, NY, USA facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of New York, New York and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Obstetrician and gynecologistcan stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. You can enjoy the off time, in a number of activities like golf, aerobics and cardio and tennis.
The job opportunity is for physician Obstetrician and gynecologistwith speciality in Pediatrics or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in NY. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As obstetrician, gynecologist, or OB-GYN you will be helping pregnant women before and after the birth of their babies. You will monitor the progress of a pregnancy, identify the sex of a baby, prescribe prenatal medications, and assist in the birthing process. You will be responsible for:
• Performing annual and regular examinations on patients to diagnose various gynecological conditions.
• Educating patients on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
• Administer injections or treatments, and perform routine laboratory tests such as blood, urine, pregnancy, bone density.
• Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
• Provide post-natal care to new mothers.
• Advising patients on suitable birth control options.
• Engage in all surgical procedures associate with obstetrics and gynecology.
• Administer injections and medications as ordered by physician.
• Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • The ability to make quick decisions.
• Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
• Doctor of medicine (MD) or doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO) degree.
• A Medical Degree from an accredited university and licensing in the appropriate State.
• Ability to make decisions quickly and stay calm under pressure.
• Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and families.
• Effective communication skills.
• The ability to make quick decisions.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in NY will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Automatic Job Application
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Past Experiences
- How To Deal With A Bad Boss?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Undefeated Marketing Tactics
- Career Assessment - Do's And Don'ts
- Search Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So Difficult?
- Grow Your Career - The Right Way