Obstetrician and gynecologist Permanent Position (Easy Apply) in H1Md Dot Com, United States, Knoxville
Private institutions in rural areas of Knoxville, Tennessee, United States of America are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their residential area of Knoxville, Tennessee, United States of America facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Knoxville, Tennessee and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Obstetrician and gynecologistcan stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. You can enjoy the off time, in a number of activities like golf, aerobics and cardio and tennis.
This opportunity is for experienced Obstetrician and gynecologistwith speciality in Pediatrics or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in Tennessee. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
You will help pregnant women before and after the birth of their babies. You will monitor the progress of a pregnancy, identify the sex of a baby, prescribe prenatal medications, and assist in the birthing process and responsible for the following:
• Attend workshops for DM and hypertension management.
• Treat infections of the cervix, ovaries and fallopian tubes.
• Providing childbirth and postpartum care for new mothers
• Referring patients to other healthcare specialists as needed.
• Provide prenatal and postnatal care by using methods of clinical investigation for the correct diagnosis and treatment.
• Perform regular annual exams on patients (e.g. pap smears).
• Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
• Recording and updating patients' medical histories.
• Train and manage new interns/ volunteers assisting with the evidence-based hypertension management program.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and families.
• Effective communication skills.
• The ability to make quick decisions.
• Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
• Doctor of medicine (MD) or doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO) degree.
• A Medical Degree from an accredited university and licensing in the appropriate State.
• Ability to make decisions quickly and stay calm under pressure.
• Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and families.
• Practicing experience in Knoxville, Tennessee will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Jobseekers Must Register On These Job Portals In UAE
- After Interview - Send Thank You Email
- Search Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So Difficult?
- Muslims' Greatest Festival, Hajj
- Global Educational Issues
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- Find Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So difficult?
- Sacrifice Of Nations