Obstetrician and gynecologist Permanent Position (Easy Apply) in Physician Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Miami
Public hospitals in uban areas of Miami, Florida, United States are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their country side of Miami, Florida, United States medical centers to serves the community of Miami, Florida and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Obstetrician and gynecologistcan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
The employment offer is for family Obstetrician and gynecologistwith speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Florida. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As obstetrician, gynecologist, or OB-GYN you will be helps pregnant women before and after the birth of their babies. Gynecologists monitor the progress of a pregnancy, identify the sex of a baby, prescribe prenatal medications, and assist in the birthing process. They also perform fertility treatments and help couples who are having trouble getting pregnant.
• Engage in all surgical procedures associate with obstetrics and gynecology.
• Administer injections and medications as ordered by physician.
• Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
• Working with expecting mothers to explain the childbirth process
• Explaining test results, diagnoses, and treatment options to patients.
• Witness the different techniques used in robotic surgery.
• Attend workshops for DM and hypertension management.
• Treat infections of the cervix, ovaries and fallopian tubes.
• Providing childbirth and postpartum care for new mothers
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Excellent verbal and written communication in Few language.
• Few year(s) experience as an Obstetrician/Gynecologist.
• Ability to provide a calm presence for patients in distress.
• Empathetic and compassionate.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven experience working as a gynecologist.
• State license to practice medicine.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in Few language.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Florida will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Rio De Janeiro, The 2016 Olympics
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- Job Hunting Don'ts
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- The International Youth Day
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Online Presence
- After Interview - Send Thank You Email