Pediatricians Adhoc Role (Easy Apply) in Usdr Jobs Dot Com, United States, New Haven
Nursing homes in rural areas of New Haven, Connecticut, United States of America welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their country side of New Haven, Connecticut, United States of America facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of New Haven, Connecticut and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Pediatricianscan stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the facility.
This job offer is for family Pediatricianswith specialization in Allergy and Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in Connecticut. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Directing, coordinating, consulting with, and referring patients to nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
• Conducting research and remaining up to date on current trends, discoveries, and developments in the field.
• Advising parents/guardians on any unusual or exceptional developments
• Ordering necessary tests to follow-up on symptoms
• Recommending specialized treatment or care
• Assessing and diagnosing physiological and psychological medical concerns of patients
• Prescribing medication and treatments for patients
• Perform and supervisor surgeries
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Connecticut and the following qualifications:
• Current BLS and CPR certification
• A license and certification to practice pediatrics.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with children and their families.
• A medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and internship.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Committed to continuing education, keeping abreast of the latest techniques and advances to the benefit of their patients.
• Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
• Good knowledge of medicine best practices and developments in the field.
• Practicing experience in New Haven, Connecticut will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.