Base hospitals in uban areas of Hartford, CT, US are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their sub-urban areas of Hartford, CT, US medical centers to serves the community of Hartford, Connecticut and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Pediatricianscan remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
It is an opportunity for experienced or to-be Pediatricianswith speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in CT. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Advising patients, parents, and guardians on diets, activities, hygiene, and disease prevention.
• Helping children and teens feel at ease during physical check-ups
• Assessing symptoms
• Prescribing medication
• Interpreting lab results
• Understanding and abiding by consent laws relevant to legal guardians
• Treating physiological and psychological disorders and diseases
• Ordering and analyzing diagnostic and laboratory tests and procedures
• Complete thorough and accurate documentation related to patient care
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Current state medical license
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to relate to children.
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• A state license and certification to practice medicine.
• Ability to provide calm presence to patients and their attendants.
• Compassionate and approachable personality
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Must have good problem-solving skills.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Hartford, Connecticut is recommended.