Health centers in uban areas of Waco, Texas, United States are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their cosmopolitan city of Waco, Texas, United States medical centers to serves the community of Waco, Texas and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Pediatricianscan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
The Opportunity is for physician Pediatricianswith speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Texas. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Discuss test results and explain treatments or medical procedures with patients and family members
• Advise and educate patients, parents and members of the community in regards to activity, diet, hygiene and other disease prevention methods
• Coordinate and supervise activities of therapists, assistants, nurses, students and other support staff; refer patients to a specialist or other physician when warranted
• Maintains patient records.
• Provide referrals to specialists.
• Diagnoses and treats illnesses and injuries.
• Guides patients and caregivers on illness and injury prevention and promotes lifelong health practices.
• Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
• Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Broad knowledge of common medications, side effects and contraindications and keeping the knowledge up-to-date.
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
• Good interpersonal and listening skills is essential to be selected.
• Residency or fellowship in pediatrics or pediatric sub-specialty.
• Doctor of Medicine specializing in pediatrics
• A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in pediatrics.
• Good organizational, leadership, and team working skills.
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Texas will be preferred.