Base hospitals in rural areas of Cape Coral, FL, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their residential area of Cape Coral, FL, USA hospitals and serve the community of Cape Coral, Florida and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Pediatricianscan stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
This is an opportunity for experienced Pediatricianswith specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in FL. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Conducting research and remaining up to date on current trends, discoveries, and developments in the field.
• Advising parents/guardians on any unusual or exceptional developments
• Ordering necessary tests to follow-up on symptoms
• Recommending specialized treatment or care
• Assessing and diagnosing physiological and psychological medical concerns of patients
• Prescribing medication and treatments for patients
• Perform and supervisor surgeries
• Record medical histories and examine young people from birth to twenty years of age; order diagnostic tests and interpret results to help determine medical condition
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of FL with the following qualifications:
• Minimum five years of pediatric experience
• Strong decision-making, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with families.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• Ability to use evidence, method, and intuition, as well as subjective and objective items to provide the fastest, most effective treatment possible.
• Completion of a pediatrician practice residency in the state.
• Pass an American Board of Specialties examination to acquire board certification in pediatricians medicine.
• American Board of Pediatricians certification, or board eligible.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in FL will be preferred.