Pediatricians Locum Role (Easy Apply) in H1Md Dot Com, United States, Fort Lauderdale
Medical centers in rural areas of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their metropolitan city of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Fort Lauderdale, Florida and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Pediatricianscan stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. You can enjoy the off time, in a number of activities like golf, aerobics and cardio and tennis.
It is an life chaning opportunity for specialist Pediatricianswith speciality in Pediatrics or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in Florida. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Advising parents/guardians on any unusual or exceptional developments
• Ordering necessary tests to follow-up on symptoms
• Recommending specialized treatment or care
• Assessing and diagnosing physiological and psychological medical concerns of patients
• Prescribing medication and treatments for patients
• Perform and supervisor surgeries
• Record medical histories and examine young people from birth to twenty years of age; order diagnostic tests and interpret results to help determine medical condition
• Recommend and manage treatment, medication, therapy, vaccinations and additional specialized medical care to prevent or treat diseases, injuries and illnesses; monitor progress and conditions and revise treatments as needed
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • A license and certification to practice pediatrics.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with children and their families.
• A medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and internship.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Committed to continuing education, keeping abreast of the latest techniques and advances to the benefit of their patients.
• Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
• Good knowledge of medicine best practices and developments in the field.
• M.D. or D.O.
• Practicing experience in Fort Lauderdale, Florida will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.