Pediatricians Locum Role (Easy Apply) in H1Md Dot Com, United States, Cedar Rapids
Medical treatment centers in rural areas of Cedar Rapids, IA, USA are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their sub-urban areas of Cedar Rapids, IA, USA facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Cedar Rapids, Iowa and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Pediatricianscan stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. You can enjoy the off time, in a number of activities like golf, aerobics and cardio and tennis.
This job offer is for experienced or to-be Pediatricianswith speciality in Pediatrics or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in IA. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Design and implement community healthcare programs to aid in the physical and mental development of adolescents and children
• Clearly record all patient data, including history, exams performed, past and current medications, vaccination information, diagnosis, treatment plans and prognosis, in corresponding chart
• Establishes treatment plans.
• Conducts medical examinations.
• Communicate with patients and their parents and caregivers.
• Diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
• Collecting, recording, and maintaining patients' information and histories.
• Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members.
• Directing, coordinating, consulting with, and referring patients to nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Completion of a pediatrician practice residency in the state.
• Pass an American Board of Specialties examination to acquire board certification in pediatricians medicine.
• American Board of Pediatricians certification, or board eligible.
• 2-3 years’ experience
• Minimum five years of pediatric experience
• Strong decision-making, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with families.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in IA will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Rio De Janeiro, The 2016 Olympics
- Jobseekers Must Register On These Job Portals In UAE
- How To Reach Your Goals?
- Sacrifice Of Nations
- How to Make Your Auto Job Profile Shine; Incorporating Academics
- Eid Ul Adha
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Online Presence
- How To Market Your Business?