Pediatricians Locum Role (Easy Apply) in Physician Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Naperville
Small and large medical centers in uban areas of Naperville, Illinois, United States are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their urban development of Naperville, Illinois, United States medical centers to serves the community of Naperville, Illinois and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Pediatricianscan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
The job opportunity is for general practitioner Pediatricianswith speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Illinois. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Guides patients and caregivers on illness and injury prevention and promotes lifelong health practices.
• Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
• Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
• Monitoring patients' conditions and progress.
• Advising patients, parents, and guardians on diets, activities, hygiene, and disease prevention.
• Helping children and teens feel at ease during physical check-ups
• Assessing symptoms
• Prescribing medication
• Interpreting lab results
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Residency or fellowship in pediatrics or pediatric sub-specialty.
• Doctor of Medicine specializing in pediatrics
• A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in pediatrics.
• Good organizational, leadership, and team working skills.
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• Must not be direct or indirect employee of any pharmaceutical company.
• Broad knowledge of common medications, side effects and contraindications and keeping the knowledge up-to-date.
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Illinois will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Job Portals And Their Role In Job Search
- The Most Advanced CV Distribution Service in Middle East
- A Better Approach To Company Culture
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Past Experiences
- Search Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So Difficult?
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- Find Jobs in Engineering Companies in UAE