Public hospitals in rural areas of Miramar, Florida, United States of America welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their sub-urban areas of Miramar, Florida, United States of America hospitals and serve the community of Miramar, Florida and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Pediatricianscan stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
The Opportunity is for experienced or to-be Pediatricianswith specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in Florida. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Ordering necessary tests to follow-up on symptoms
• Recommending specialized treatment or care
• Assessing and diagnosing physiological and psychological medical concerns of patients
• Prescribing medication and treatments for patients
• Perform and supervisor surgeries
• Record medical histories and examine young people from birth to twenty years of age; order diagnostic tests and interpret results to help determine medical condition
• Recommend and manage treatment, medication, therapy, vaccinations and additional specialized medical care to prevent or treat diseases, injuries and illnesses; monitor progress and conditions and revise treatments as needed
• Design and implement community healthcare programs to aid in the physical and mental development of adolescents and children
• Clearly record all patient data, including history, exams performed, past and current medications, vaccination information, diagnosis, treatment plans and prognosis, in corresponding chart
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Florida with the following qualifications:
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with children and their families.
• A medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and internship.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Committed to continuing education, keeping abreast of the latest techniques and advances to the benefit of their patients.
• Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
• Good knowledge of medicine best practices and developments in the field.
• M.D. or D.O.
• Current BLS and CPR certification
• Practicing experience in Miramar, Florida will be preferred.