Healthcare institutions in rural areas of Stamford, CT, US welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their cosmopolitan city of Stamford, CT, US hospitals and serve the community of Stamford, Connecticut and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Pediatricianscan stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
It is an life chaning opportunity for physician Pediatricianswith specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in CT. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Establishes treatment plans.
• Conducts medical examinations.
• Communicate with patients and their parents and caregivers.
• Diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
• Collecting, recording, and maintaining patients' information and histories.
• Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members.
• Directing, coordinating, consulting with, and referring patients to nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
• Conducting research and remaining up to date on current trends, discoveries, and developments in the field.
• Advising parents/guardians on any unusual or exceptional developments
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of CT with the following qualifications:
• Pass an American Board of Specialties examination to acquire board certification in pediatricians medicine.
• American Board of Pediatricians certification, or board eligible.
• 2-3 years’ experience
• Minimum five years of pediatric experience
• Strong decision-making, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with families.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• Ability to use evidence, method, and intuition, as well as subjective and objective items to provide the fastest, most effective treatment possible.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in CT will be preferred.