Nursing homes in uban areas of Kent, Washington, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their rural areas of Kent, Washington, United States medical centers to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Kent, Washington and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and other paramedical staff. The joining Pediatricianscan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can start the day running or jogging in the nearby park or do some bicycling to stay fit and healthy.
The offer is for expert Pediatricianswith specialty in Psychiatry . Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Washington. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Monitoring patients' conditions and progress.
• Advising patients, parents, and guardians on diets, activities, hygiene, and disease prevention.
• Helping children and teens feel at ease during physical check-ups
• Assessing symptoms
• Prescribing medication
• Interpreting lab results
• Understanding and abiding by consent laws relevant to legal guardians
• Treating physiological and psychological disorders and diseases
• Ordering and analyzing diagnostic and laboratory tests and procedures
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Washington with the following qualifications:
• Doctor of Medicine specializing in pediatrics
• A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in pediatrics.
• Good organizational, leadership, and team working skills.
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• Must not be direct or indirect employee of any pharmaceutical company.
• Broad knowledge of common medications, side effects and contraindications and keeping the knowledge up-to-date.
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
• Good interpersonal and listening skills is essential to be selected.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Washington will be preferred.