Pediatricians Permanent Position (Easy Apply) in H1Md Dot Com, United States, Knoxville
Private institutions in rural areas of Knoxville, Tennessee, United States of America are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their residential area of Knoxville, Tennessee, United States of America facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Knoxville, Tennessee and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Pediatricianscan stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. You can enjoy the off time, in a number of activities like golf, aerobics and cardio and tennis.
This opportunity is for experienced Pediatricianswith speciality in Pediatrics or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in Tennessee. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Perform and supervisor surgeries
• Record medical histories and examine young people from birth to twenty years of age; order diagnostic tests and interpret results to help determine medical condition
• Recommend and manage treatment, medication, therapy, vaccinations and additional specialized medical care to prevent or treat diseases, injuries and illnesses; monitor progress and conditions and revise treatments as needed
• Design and implement community healthcare programs to aid in the physical and mental development of adolescents and children
• Clearly record all patient data, including history, exams performed, past and current medications, vaccination information, diagnosis, treatment plans and prognosis, in corresponding chart
• Establishes treatment plans.
• Conducts medical examinations.
• Communicate with patients and their parents and caregivers.
• Diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Committed to continuing education, keeping abreast of the latest techniques and advances to the benefit of their patients.
• Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
• Good knowledge of medicine best practices and developments in the field.
• M.D. or D.O.
• Current BLS and CPR certification
• A license and certification to practice pediatrics.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with children and their families.
• Practicing experience in Knoxville, Tennessee will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Jobseekers Must Register On These Job Portals In UAE
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Past Experiences
- What Do Employers Look For In Employees?
- The International Brotherhood
- Eid Ul Adha
- Career Assessment - Do's And Don'ts
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link