Pediatricians Permanent Role (Easy Apply) in J1Md Dot Com, United States, Clearwater
Medical centers in uban areas of Clearwater, Florida, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their urban development of Clearwater, Florida, United States institutions to provide consultation and diagnosis to the community of Clearwater, Florida and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Pediatricianscan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can engage in a variety of extracurricular activities within minutes’ drive of the medical facility.
This is an life chaning opportunity for general practitioner Pediatricianswith specialization in Family Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Florida. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Helping children and teens feel at ease during physical check-ups
• Assessing symptoms
• Prescribing medication
• Interpreting lab results
• Understanding and abiding by consent laws relevant to legal guardians
• Treating physiological and psychological disorders and diseases
• Ordering and analyzing diagnostic and laboratory tests and procedures
• Complete thorough and accurate documentation related to patient care
• Discuss test results and explain treatments or medical procedures with patients and family members
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Florida and the following qualifications:
• A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in pediatrics.
• Good organizational, leadership, and team working skills.
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• Must not be direct or indirect employee of any pharmaceutical company.
• Broad knowledge of common medications, side effects and contraindications and keeping the knowledge up-to-date.
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
• Good interpersonal and listening skills is essential to be selected.
• Residency or fellowship in pediatrics or pediatric sub-specialty.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Florida will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.