Pediatricians Permanent Role (Easy Apply) in J1Md Dot Com, United States, Buffalo
Medical treatment centers in uban areas of Buffalo, NY, US welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their country side of Buffalo, NY, US institutions to provide consultation and diagnosis to the community of Buffalo, New York and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Pediatricianscan remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. You can engage in a variety of extracurricular activities within minutes’ drive of the medical facility.
The offer is for family Pediatricianswith specialization in Family Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in NY. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Advise and educate patients, parents and members of the community in regards to activity, diet, hygiene and other disease prevention methods
• Coordinate and supervise activities of therapists, assistants, nurses, students and other support staff; refer patients to a specialist or other physician when warranted
• Maintains patient records.
• Provide referrals to specialists.
• Diagnoses and treats illnesses and injuries.
• Guides patients and caregivers on illness and injury prevention and promotes lifelong health practices.
• Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
• Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
• Monitoring patients' conditions and progress.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of NY and the following qualifications:
• Compassionate and approachable personality
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Must have good problem-solving skills.
• License to practice medicine in state of employment.
• Current state medical license
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to relate to children.
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• A state license and certification to practice medicine.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Buffalo, New York is recommended.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.