Pediatricians Permanent Role (Easy Apply) in Usdr Jobs Dot Com, United States, Paterson
Hospitals in rural areas of Paterson, NJ, US are always looking for talented doctors and nurses for their sub-urban areas of Paterson, NJ, US facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Paterson, New Jersey and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Pediatricianscan stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the facility.
This opportunity is for experienced or to-be Pediatricianswith specialization in Allergy and Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in NJ. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
• Collecting, recording, and maintaining patients' information and histories.
• Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members.
• Directing, coordinating, consulting with, and referring patients to nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
• Conducting research and remaining up to date on current trends, discoveries, and developments in the field.
• Advising parents/guardians on any unusual or exceptional developments
• Ordering necessary tests to follow-up on symptoms
• Recommending specialized treatment or care
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of NJ and the following qualifications:
• American Board of Pediatricians certification, or board eligible.
• 2-3 years’ experience
• Minimum five years of pediatric experience
• Strong decision-making, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with families.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• Ability to use evidence, method, and intuition, as well as subjective and objective items to provide the fastest, most effective treatment possible.
• Completion of a pediatrician practice residency in the state.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in NJ will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Online Presence
- OWCareers Offers Dream Employment Hunting Service Without Effort
- How To Deal With A Bad Boss?
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- Find Jobs in Engineering Companies in UAE
- Undefeated Marketing Tactics
- Jobseeker Profile - How To Create?
- How To Write A Professional CV