Pediatricians Temporary Position (Easy Apply) in J1Md Dot Com, United States, Denton
Private institutions in uban areas of Denton, Texas, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their sub-urban areas of Denton, Texas, United States institutions to provide consultation and diagnosis to the community of Denton, Texas and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Pediatricianscan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can engage in a variety of extracurricular activities within minutes’ drive of the medical facility.
It is an life chaning opportunity for experienced or to-be Pediatricianswith specialization in Family Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Texas. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Ordering and analyzing diagnostic and laboratory tests and procedures
• Complete thorough and accurate documentation related to patient care
• Discuss test results and explain treatments or medical procedures with patients and family members
• Advise and educate patients, parents and members of the community in regards to activity, diet, hygiene and other disease prevention methods
• Coordinate and supervise activities of therapists, assistants, nurses, students and other support staff; refer patients to a specialist or other physician when warranted
• Maintains patient records.
• Provide referrals to specialists.
• Diagnoses and treats illnesses and injuries.
• Guides patients and caregivers on illness and injury prevention and promotes lifelong health practices.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Texas and the following qualifications:
• Must not be direct or indirect employee of any pharmaceutical company.
• Broad knowledge of common medications, side effects and contraindications and keeping the knowledge up-to-date.
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
• Good interpersonal and listening skills is essential to be selected.
• Residency or fellowship in pediatrics or pediatric sub-specialty.
• Doctor of Medicine specializing in pediatrics
• A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in pediatrics.
• Good organizational, leadership, and team working skills.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Texas will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.