Almost all medical centers in uban areas of Syracuse, NY, US welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their cosmopolitan city of Syracuse, NY, US institutions to provide consultation and diagnosis to the community of Syracuse, New York and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Pediatricianscan remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. You can engage in a variety of extracurricular activities within minutes’ drive of the medical facility.
This job offer is for physician Pediatricianswith specialization in Family Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in NY. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
• Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
• Monitoring patients' conditions and progress.
• Advising patients, parents, and guardians on diets, activities, hygiene, and disease prevention.
• Helping children and teens feel at ease during physical check-ups
• Assessing symptoms
• Prescribing medication
• Interpreting lab results
• Understanding and abiding by consent laws relevant to legal guardians
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of NY and the following qualifications:
• License to practice medicine in state of employment.
• Current state medical license
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to relate to children.
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• A state license and certification to practice medicine.
• Ability to provide calm presence to patients and their attendants.
• Compassionate and approachable personality
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Medical degree from a medical college from Syracuse, New York is recommended.