Pediatricians Temporary Position (Easy Apply) in Usdr Jobs Dot Com, United States, Hialeah
Private hospitals in rural areas of Hialeah, FL, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their rural areas of Hialeah, FL, USA facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Hialeah, Florida and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Pediatricianscan stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the facility.
This job is for expert Pediatricianswith specialization in Allergy and Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in FL. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Ordering necessary tests to follow-up on symptoms
• Recommending specialized treatment or care
• Assessing and diagnosing physiological and psychological medical concerns of patients
• Prescribing medication and treatments for patients
• Perform and supervisor surgeries
• Record medical histories and examine young people from birth to twenty years of age; order diagnostic tests and interpret results to help determine medical condition
• Recommend and manage treatment, medication, therapy, vaccinations and additional specialized medical care to prevent or treat diseases, injuries and illnesses; monitor progress and conditions and revise treatments as needed
• Design and implement community healthcare programs to aid in the physical and mental development of adolescents and children
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of FL and the following qualifications:
• Strong decision-making, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with families.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• Ability to use evidence, method, and intuition, as well as subjective and objective items to provide the fastest, most effective treatment possible.
• Completion of a pediatrician practice residency in the state.
• Pass an American Board of Specialties examination to acquire board certification in pediatricians medicine.
• American Board of Pediatricians certification, or board eligible.
• 2-3 years’ experience
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in FL will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
Jobs in Construction Companies in UAE, Jobs in Real Estate Companies in UAE, Jobs in Oil and Gas Companies in UAE , Jobs in Schools in UAE