Pediatricians Temporary Position (Easy Apply) in Usdr Jobs Dot Com, United States, Des Moines
Base hospitals in rural areas of Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their urban development of Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Des Moines, Iowa and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Pediatricianscan stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the facility.
This is an opportunity for general practitioner Pediatricianswith specialization in Allergy and Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in Iowa. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Clearly record all patient data, including history, exams performed, past and current medications, vaccination information, diagnosis, treatment plans and prognosis, in corresponding chart
• Establishes treatment plans.
• Conducts medical examinations.
• Communicate with patients and their parents and caregivers.
• Diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
• Collecting, recording, and maintaining patients' information and histories.
• Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members.
• Directing, coordinating, consulting with, and referring patients to nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
• Conducting research and remaining up to date on current trends, discoveries, and developments in the field.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Iowa and the following qualifications:
• Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
• Good knowledge of medicine best practices and developments in the field.
• M.D. or D.O.
• Current BLS and CPR certification
• A license and certification to practice pediatrics.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with children and their families.
• A medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and internship.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Practicing experience in Des Moines, Iowa will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- What Do Employers Look For In Employees?
- The International Youth Day
- Find Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So difficult?
- The International Brotherhood
- Team Work - A Necessity For Success
- OWCareers Job Specificity
- CV Writing Tips - Dos and Don'ts
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Past Experiences