Pediatricians Temporary Role (Easy Apply) in H1Bmd Dot Com, United States, Atlanta
Public medical centers in rural areas of Atlanta, GA, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their country side of Atlanta, GA, USA hospitals and serve the community of Atlanta, Georgia and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Pediatricianscan stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
This is an life chaning opportunity for family Pediatricianswith specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in GA. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Prescribing medication and treatments for patients
• Perform and supervisor surgeries
• Record medical histories and examine young people from birth to twenty years of age; order diagnostic tests and interpret results to help determine medical condition
• Recommend and manage treatment, medication, therapy, vaccinations and additional specialized medical care to prevent or treat diseases, injuries and illnesses; monitor progress and conditions and revise treatments as needed
• Design and implement community healthcare programs to aid in the physical and mental development of adolescents and children
• Clearly record all patient data, including history, exams performed, past and current medications, vaccination information, diagnosis, treatment plans and prognosis, in corresponding chart
• Establishes treatment plans.
• Conducts medical examinations.
• Communicate with patients and their parents and caregivers.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of GA with the following qualifications:
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• Ability to use evidence, method, and intuition, as well as subjective and objective items to provide the fastest, most effective treatment possible.
• Completion of a pediatrician practice residency in the state.
• Pass an American Board of Specialties examination to acquire board certification in pediatricians medicine.
• American Board of Pediatricians certification, or board eligible.
• 2-3 years’ experience
• Minimum five years of pediatric experience
• Strong decision-making, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in GA will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.