Pediatricians Temporary Role (Easy Apply) in H1Bmd Dot Com, United States, Plano
Small and large medical centers in rural areas of Plano, Texas, United States of America welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their metropolitan city of Plano, Texas, United States of America hospitals and serve the community of Plano, Texas and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Pediatricianscan stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
The offer is for specialist Pediatricianswith specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in Texas. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
• Collecting, recording, and maintaining patients' information and histories.
• Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members.
• Directing, coordinating, consulting with, and referring patients to nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
• Conducting research and remaining up to date on current trends, discoveries, and developments in the field.
• Advising parents/guardians on any unusual or exceptional developments
• Ordering necessary tests to follow-up on symptoms
• Recommending specialized treatment or care
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Texas with the following qualifications:
• M.D. or D.O.
• Current BLS and CPR certification
• A license and certification to practice pediatrics.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with children and their families.
• A medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and internship.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Committed to continuing education, keeping abreast of the latest techniques and advances to the benefit of their patients.
• Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
• Practicing experience in Plano, Texas will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Team Work - A Necessity For Success
- How To Write A Professional CV
- Time Management Tips
- Find Jobs in Engineering Companies in UAE
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Online Presence
- Jobseekers should be registered on these Portals for Jobs in UAE
- Most Difficult Interview Questions
- How to find jobs in Construction companies in UAE?