Private hospitals in uban areas of Gainesville, FL, US welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their cosmopolitan city of Gainesville, FL, US medical centers to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Gainesville, Florida and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and other paramedical staff. The joining Pediatricianscan remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. You can start the day running or jogging in the nearby park or do some bicycling to stay fit and healthy.
This opportunity is for physician Pediatricianswith specialty in Psychiatry . Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in FL. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Assessing symptoms
• Prescribing medication
• Interpreting lab results
• Understanding and abiding by consent laws relevant to legal guardians
• Treating physiological and psychological disorders and diseases
• Ordering and analyzing diagnostic and laboratory tests and procedures
• Complete thorough and accurate documentation related to patient care
• Discuss test results and explain treatments or medical procedures with patients and family members
• Advise and educate patients, parents and members of the community in regards to activity, diet, hygiene and other disease prevention methods
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of FL with the following qualifications:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to relate to children.
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• A state license and certification to practice medicine.
• Ability to provide calm presence to patients and their attendants.
• Compassionate and approachable personality
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Must have good problem-solving skills.
• License to practice medicine in state of employment.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Gainesville, Florida is recommended.