Pediatricians Temporary Role (Easy Apply) in Surgeon Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Dayton
Base hospitals in uban areas of Dayton, Ohio, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their residential area of Dayton, Ohio, United States medical centers to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Dayton, Ohio and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and other paramedical staff. The joining Pediatricianscan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can start the day running or jogging in the nearby park or do some bicycling to stay fit and healthy.
It is an opportunity for experienced Pediatricianswith specialty in Psychiatry . Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Ohio. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As pediatrician, you will be responsible for:
• Coordinate and supervise activities of therapists, assistants, nurses, students and other support staff; refer patients to a specialist or other physician when warranted
• Maintains patient records.
• Provide referrals to specialists.
• Diagnoses and treats illnesses and injuries.
• Guides patients and caregivers on illness and injury prevention and promotes lifelong health practices.
• Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
• Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
• Monitoring patients' conditions and progress.
• Advising patients, parents, and guardians on diets, activities, hygiene, and disease prevention.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Ohio with the following qualifications:
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
• Good interpersonal and listening skills is essential to be selected.
• Residency or fellowship in pediatrics or pediatric sub-specialty.
• Doctor of Medicine specializing in pediatrics
• A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in pediatrics.
• Good organizational, leadership, and team working skills.
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• Must not be direct or indirect employee of any pharmaceutical company.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Ohio will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Job Portals And Their Role In Job Search
- Rio De Janeiro, The 2016 Olympics
- How to find jobs in Construction companies in UAE?
- How to Make Your Auto Job Profile Shine; Incorporating Academics
- After Interview - Send Thank You Email
- The Indian Independence Day
- Find Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So difficult?