Physicians Adhoc Role (Easy Apply) in J1Md Dot Com, United States, Victorville
Healthcare centers in uban areas of Victorville, California, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their rural areas of Victorville, California, United States institutions to provide consultation and diagnosis to the community of Victorville, California and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Physicians can remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can engage in a variety of extracurricular activities within minutes’ drive of the medical facility.
This opportunity is for expert Physicians with specialization in Family Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in California. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients and responsible for:
• Suggest treatments based on findings
• Keep records of patients’ diseases, operations or other significant information (e.g. allergic episodes)
• Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
• Complying with medical laws (for example, HIPAA).
• Updating patients' charts and information to reflect current findings and treatments.
• Record complete, timely and legible medical records.
• Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens to treat identified and documented medical conditions.
• Develop safe and trusting relationships with patients
• Prescribe different medical treatments, medications and drugs
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of California and the following qualifications:
• Must possess good organizational and leadership skills and must be a good team player.
• Ability to make decisions quickly and recommend to specialists when needed.
• Ability to give unbiased advice, free from natural prejudice, non-factual opinions, and corporate influence.
• Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and keep it confidential.
• Must have completed a residency in the US.
• Must be responsible and trustworthy individual.
• Must be caring and attentive to the patients' needs and questions.
• Must be a good human being and a good colleague.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of California will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Jobseekers should be registered on these Portals for Jobs in UAE
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Past Experiences
- The Indian Independence Day
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- Most Difficult Interview Questions
- Muslims' Greatest Festival, Hajj
- Jobseekers Must Register On These Job Portals In UAE
- Career Assessment - Do's And Don'ts