Physicians Adhoc Role (Easy Apply) in Usdr Jobs Dot Com, United States, Garden Grove
Nursing homes in rural areas of Garden Grove, California, United States of America welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their country side of Garden Grove, California, United States of America facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Garden Grove, California and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Physicians can stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the facility.
This job offer is for family Physicians with specialization in Allergy and Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in California. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients. You will be responsible for:
• Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives, ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
• Order laboratory and radiology tests and refer patients to specialists when appropriate and called for.
• Adhere to laws, rules and regulations
• Access patient's medical history
• Perform routine examinations of patients
• Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team
• Conduct examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
• Explaining medical procedures to patients.
• Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests and explaining the results to patients.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of California and the following qualifications:
• Must not be direct or indirect employee of any pharmaceutical company.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• A state license and certification to practice medicine.
• A medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and internship.
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with families.
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• Training in medical areas such as pediatrics, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, gynecology and community medicine.
• Practicing experience in Garden Grove, California will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Career Assessment - Do's And Don'ts
- Importance of Customized Cover Letters for Your Job Search
- What Do Employers Look For In Employees?
- Automatic Job Application
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- CV Writing Tips - Dos and Don'ts
- Find Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So difficult?
- Muslims' Greatest Festival, Hajj