Physicians Adhoc Role (Easy Apply) in Usdr Jobs Dot Com, United States, Simi Valley
Public institutions in rural areas of Simi Valley, CA, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their metropolitan city of Simi Valley, CA, USA facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Simi Valley, California and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Physicians can stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the facility.
The employment offer is for specialist Physicians with specialization in Allergy and Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in CA. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients. You will be responsible for:
• Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying infections or abnormalities
• Conduct routine check-ups to patients to assess their health condition and discover possible issues
• Recommending and designing treatment plans.
• Examining patients, taking medical histories, addressing patients' concerns, and answering patients' questions.
• Discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with patients and ensure that all allergy information is up-to-date before prescribing medication/treatment.
• Stay up to date with latest research, technologies and best practices
• Collaborate with other physicians and team members
• Give appropriate health advice
• Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for patients
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of CA and the following qualifications:
• Medical degree for a well know institute in the US.
• Knowledge and experience in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of illnesses.
• In-depth knowledge of legal matters and medicine best practices
• In-depth knowledge of examination procedures, methodologies and diagnostics
• Must have good problem-solving skills.
• Good knowledge of medicine best practices and developments in the field.
• Good interpersonal and listening skills is essential to be selected.
• Pass an American Board of Specialties examination to acquire board certification in family medicine.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in CA will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Online Presence
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- International Doctors' Day
- The Indian Independence Day
- Job Hunting Don'ts
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- Importance Of Morality In Society
- Undefeated Marketing Tactics