Nursing homes in rural areas of Richmond, CA, US are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their urban development of Richmond, CA, US facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Richmond, California and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Physicians can stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. You can enjoy the off time, in a number of activities like golf, aerobics and cardio and tennis.
The offer is for general practitioner Physicians with speciality in Pediatrics or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in CA. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients. You will be responsible for:
• Explaining medical procedures to patients.
• Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests and explaining the results to patients.
• Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives, ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
• Order laboratory and radiology tests and refer patients to specialists when appropriate and called for.
• Adhere to laws, rules and regulations
• Access patient's medical history
• Perform routine examinations of patients
• Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team
• Conduct examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Outstanding patient management skills
• Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
• Completion of a family practice residency in the state.
• Compassionate and approachable personality
• Committed to continuing education, keeping abreast of the latest techniques and advances to the benefit of their patients.
• Broad knowledge of common medications, side effects and contraindications and keeping the knowledge up-to-date.
• Ability to use evidence, method, and intuition, as well as subjective and objective items to provide the fastest, most effective treatment possible.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in CA will be preferred.