Physicians High Paying Position (Easy Apply) in Physician Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Huntington Beach
Base hospitals in uban areas of Huntington Beach, CA, USA are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their sub-urban areas of Huntington Beach, CA, USA medical centers to serves the community of Huntington Beach, California and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Physicians can remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
It is an opportunity for experienced or to-be Physicians with speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in CA. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients and responsible for:
• Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws.
• Analyze reports, test results, medical records and examinations to diagnose condition of patients and propose treatment options.
• Refer patients to specialists if necessary
• Examine, analyze and interpret lab tests results
• Understand patients' health conditions based on symptoms and tests
• Examine and provide treatments to injuries and refer patients to other physicians when needed (ophthalmologists, orthopedists, neurologists etc.)
• Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness
• Consulting with other physicians, referring patients to specialists when necessary, and working with other healthcare staff, such as nurses, assistants, and other physicians.
• Counseling patients on diet, hygiene, preventative healthcare, and other lifestyle changes.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Must not be direct or indirect employee of any pharmaceutical company.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• A state license and certification to practice medicine.
• A medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and internship.
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with families.
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Huntington Beach, California is recommended.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Jobseeker Profile - How To Create?
- Importance of Customized Cover Letters for Your Job Search
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How To Write A Professional CV
- Grow Your Career - The Right Way
- Find Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So difficult?
- The Most Advanced CV Distribution Service in Middle East
- Importance Of Career Counseling