Base hospitals in rural areas of Lancaster, CA, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their residential area of Lancaster, CA, USA hospitals and serve the community of Lancaster, California and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Physicians can stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
This is an opportunity for experienced Physicians with specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in CA. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients. You will be responsible for:
• Record complete, timely and legible medical records.
• Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens to treat identified and documented medical conditions.
• Develop safe and trusting relationships with patients
• Prescribe different medical treatments, medications and drugs
• Suggest treatments based on findings
• Keep records of patients’ diseases, operations or other significant information (e.g. allergic episodes)
• Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
• Complying with medical laws (for example, HIPAA).
• Updating patients' charts and information to reflect current findings and treatments.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of CA with the following qualifications:
• Ability to provide calm presence to patients and their attendants.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Must not be direct or indirect employee of any pharmaceutical company.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• A state license and certification to practice medicine.
• A medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and internship.
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with families.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in CA will be preferred.