Physicians High paying Role (Easy Apply) in Surgeon Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Orange
Private medical centers in uban areas of Orange, California, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their metropolitan city of Orange, California, United States medical centers to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Orange, California and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and other paramedical staff. The joining Physicians can remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can start the day running or jogging in the nearby park or do some bicycling to stay fit and healthy.
This job offer is for specialist Physicians with specialty in Psychiatry . Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in California. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients and responsible for:
• Consulting with other physicians, referring patients to specialists when necessary, and working with other healthcare staff, such as nurses, assistants, and other physicians.
• Counseling patients on diet, hygiene, preventative healthcare, and other lifestyle changes.
• Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws.
• Analyze reports, test results, medical records and examinations to diagnose condition of patients and propose treatment options.
• Refer patients to specialists if necessary
• Examine, analyze and interpret lab tests results
• Understand patients' health conditions based on symptoms and tests
• Examine and provide treatments to injuries and refer patients to other physicians when needed (ophthalmologists, orthopedists, neurologists etc.)
• Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of California with the following qualifications:
• Pass an American Board of Specialties examination to acquire board certification in family medicine.
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
• Completion of a family practice residency in the state.
• Compassionate and approachable personality
• Committed to continuing education, keeping abreast of the latest techniques and advances to the benefit of their patients.
• Broad knowledge of common medications, side effects and contraindications and keeping the knowledge up-to-date.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of California will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
Jobs in Construction Companies in UAE, Jobs in Real Estate Companies in UAE, Jobs in Oil and Gas Companies in UAE , Jobs in Schools in UAE
- Team Work - A Necessity For Success
- Sacrifice Of Nations
- Importance of Customized Cover Letters for Your Job Search
- How To Market Your Business?
- Find Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So difficult?
- Rio De Janeiro, The 2016 Olympics
- Undefeated Marketing Tactics
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Past Experiences