Physicians High paying Role (Easy Apply) in Surgeon Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Colorado Springs
Medical facilities in uban areas of Colorado Springs, CO, US welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their sub-urban areas of Colorado Springs, CO, US medical centers to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Colorado Springs, Colorado and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and other paramedical staff. The joining Physicians can remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. You can start the day running or jogging in the nearby park or do some bicycling to stay fit and healthy.
The employment offer is for experienced or to-be Physicians with specialty in Psychiatry . Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in CO. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients and responsible for:
• Set diagnosis based on medical expertise and knowledge
• Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine by attending conferences and seminars
• Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
• Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
• Prescribing medications or therapies.
• Diagnosing and treating injuries, illnesses, and disorders.
• Provide advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that may improve their health or help to treat the health issue they are experiencing.
• Work with the primary healthcare team to provide patients with primary medical care services within the standard of care for Internal Medicine patients.
• Keep records of patients’ progress and history
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of CO with the following qualifications:
• Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
• Empathetic and compassionate nature is important to be successful in the profession.
• Must possess good organizational and leadership skills and must be a good team player.
• Ability to make decisions quickly and recommend to specialists when needed.
• Ability to give unbiased advice, free from natural prejudice, non-factual opinions, and corporate influence.
• Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and keep it confidential.
• Must have completed a residency in the US.
• Must be responsible and trustworthy individual.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Colorado Springs, Colorado is recommended.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.