Medical centers in rural areas of Irvine, California, United States of America are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their metropolitan city of Irvine, California, United States of America facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Irvine, California and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Physicians can stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. You can enjoy the off time, in a number of activities like golf, aerobics and cardio and tennis.
It is an life chaning opportunity for specialist Physicians with speciality in Pediatrics or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in California. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients. You will be responsible for:
• Diagnosing and treating injuries, illnesses, and disorders.
• Provide advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that may improve their health or help to treat the health issue they are experiencing.
• Work with the primary healthcare team to provide patients with primary medical care services within the standard of care for Internal Medicine patients.
• Keep records of patients’ progress and history
• Set diagnosis based on medical expertise and knowledge
• Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine by attending conferences and seminars
• Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
• Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
• Prescribing medications or therapies.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Broad knowledge of common medications, side effects and contraindications and keeping the knowledge up-to-date.
• Ability to use evidence, method, and intuition, as well as subjective and objective items to provide the fastest, most effective treatment possible.
• Ability to provide calm presence to patients and their attendants.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Must not be direct or indirect employee of any pharmaceutical company.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• A state license and certification to practice medicine.
• A medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and internship.
• Practicing experience in Irvine, California will be preferred.