Public medical centers in uban areas of Roseville, CA, USA are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their rural areas of Roseville, CA, USA medical centers to serves the community of Roseville, California and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Physicians can remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
This is an opportunity for expert Physicians with speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in CA. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients and responsible for:
• Conduct routine check-ups to patients to assess their health condition and discover possible issues
• Recommending and designing treatment plans.
• Examining patients, taking medical histories, addressing patients' concerns, and answering patients' questions.
• Discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with patients and ensure that all allergy information is up-to-date before prescribing medication/treatment.
• Stay up to date with latest research, technologies and best practices
• Collaborate with other physicians and team members
• Give appropriate health advice
• Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for patients
• Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying infections or abnormalities
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Good knowledge of medicine best practices and developments in the field.
• Good interpersonal and listening skills is essential to be selected.
• Pass an American Board of Specialties examination to acquire board certification in family medicine.
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
• Completion of a family practice residency in the state.
• Compassionate and approachable personality
• Medical degree from a medical college from Roseville, California is recommended.