Physicians Locum Role (Easy Apply) in Physician Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Arvada
Small and large medical centers in uban areas of Arvada, Colorado, United States are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their urban development of Arvada, Colorado, United States medical centers to serves the community of Arvada, Colorado and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Physicians can remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
The job opportunity is for general practitioner Physicians with speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Colorado. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients and responsible for:
• Examine, analyze and interpret lab tests results
• Understand patients' health conditions based on symptoms and tests
• Examine and provide treatments to injuries and refer patients to other physicians when needed (ophthalmologists, orthopedists, neurologists etc.)
• Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness
• Consulting with other physicians, referring patients to specialists when necessary, and working with other healthcare staff, such as nurses, assistants, and other physicians.
• Counseling patients on diet, hygiene, preventative healthcare, and other lifestyle changes.
• Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws.
• Analyze reports, test results, medical records and examinations to diagnose condition of patients and propose treatment options.
• Refer patients to specialists if necessary
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Previous working experience as a Physician for 3 year(s)
• Excellent quantitative skills.
• Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
• Empathetic and compassionate nature is important to be successful in the profession.
• Must possess good organizational and leadership skills and must be a good team player.
• Ability to make decisions quickly and recommend to specialists when needed.
• Ability to give unbiased advice, free from natural prejudice, non-factual opinions, and corporate influence.
• Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and keep it confidential.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Colorado will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.